Friday, March 4, 2016

Medicine, Needles, Pills...OH MY!

I got my special delivery today...A LOT of medicine!  I have been so excited about receiving this package (not about the cost...yikes!).  I know that sounds odd, but I am so hopeful about what all of the medicine, pills and needles will help us achieve.  All of this will be absolutely worth it to begin our family and have the child we have dreamed of and said countless prayers for already!  I know everyday won't be easy and the shots and bloodwork will not be fun but being a mother is incredibly sacrificial everyday right?! 


Special Delivery!  I wish it was a new purse and let me tell you...for this price, it would have been one smashing designer handbag ;)

For this IVF cycle, I will be using the following medicines, which are beautifully displayed on my table!
-Azithromycin
-Estradiol
-Crinone
-Gonal-F
-Cetrotide
-Novarel
-Menopur
-Leuprolide Trigger

That's a LOT of needles!!!!  YIKES!  Trying not to feel completely overwhelmed.  I'm getting over a very bad stomach virus so the thought of giving myself all of these shots is making me very queasy at the moment...BUT with God's grace we will get through them and have the best gift in the end!!

One of the countless reasons I adore my husband!  He sent me this cute bitmoji today, after I sent him all the pictures of the medicine delivery.  This entire process of infertility is definitely something that we are experiencing and walking through together... and it impacts us both.  David has the same desires as I do and some days are hard for him too, as we navigate through our emotions and this valley together.  I am so thankful for the way he encourages me and always puts forth an effort to make me smile and feel incredibly loved!!

Have a great weekend!

XO, Jessica 


No comments:

Post a Comment